Thursday, January 14, 2010

You... Is it too much to ask for?

It was to the kiss of those lips did I want to open my eyes every morning
It was that lovely face my eyes wanted to see and behold till they closed forever
It was into the warm hug of those loving arms my body wanted to slip into
It was to a pat from that caring hand I wanted to drift into sleep every night
It was to the smile from that heart that my lips wanted to respond to
It was to the touch of those fingers that I knew my heart would jump inside me
It was you.. yes you know, It would be by your side I'd always choose to be
It was you I always wanted to turn to
It was you I wanted to have nonsense chats with
It was you I wanted to have useful conversations with
It was your shoulder I wanted to cry on
It had to be you I'd try everything on
It was that voice I wanted to listen to all day
It was those lips I wanted mine to kiss all life
It was you I wanted to fight with
It was you I wanted to share my joy & laughter with
It was you I wanted to share my days and nights with
It was you I wanted to share my life with

And You think all this 'was'?
No, it still is and will always be.. you...

2 comments:

Rajnish said...

its awesome n very touchy...i really liked it infact loved it..

Sangemkola said...

Thanks Rajnish :)
How did u find this blog?