Friday, September 4, 2009

Ishq kijiye phir samajhiye, zindagi kya cheez hai...







I'm so excited and enthu about spending my whole life with you..
I want to go to sleep in your safe, secure loving arms free from any troubles of the world.
And when you are feeling low, I want to be your partner in crime in murdering the cause of your sadness, and then you fall asleep, safe and secure in my loving hug for you. :)
I'll always be there for you for anything anytime. I'll be your strength, your pillar of support, I'll encourage you in everything you ever wanted to do. We'll live life together, we'll face life together, we'll love life together. You'll love every moment with me all our life, rest assured :) I'll help you discover yourself and irrespective of you successes or the stepping stones to success, I'll ever ready with a comforting hug and a kiss that means, 'I'm proud of you baby'
I know you love me as much as I do with my heart, mind, body and soul..
My dear dear husband, how can I ever thank you for loving me and treating me like a darling Princess.. I feel so special.. Thank you.. !

Its amazing..
How you can speak right to my heart
Without saying a word, you can light up the dark
The smile on your face
Lets me know that you need me
There's a truth in your eyes
Saying you'll never leave me
The touch of your hand says
You'll catch me whenever I fall...

Tum ho toh gaata hai dil..
Tum nahi tho geet kahaan..
Tum ho toh hai sab haasil..
Tum nahi tho rasta kahaan..
Jo tum ho tho yeh lagta hai ki mil gayi har khushi..
Jo tum na ho tho lagta hai ki har khushi mein hai kami..
Tumko hai maangti, yeh zindagiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii..........

3 comments:

Unknown said...

kolii.. tat was so touching.. I evn got goosebumps re!!!I am sure ur husband's is truly lucky to have u for his wife.n yes, tat bugger sure deserves u :) By de way, I miss u!! :(

ur wife...

iTs ME...?! said...

That was really nice... i searched for the song name and there was your article...the first pick by 'google' itself...!!
And then the post was an irresistible read... Cheers for your love.

www.soundsailing.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

nice writing......